VOLUNTEERING IN THE ORGANIZATION
Project Green Ribbon is a ground-up initiative founded by the community for the community. Our vision is to empower every generation towards building mental resilience. We aim to give a voice to the unheard, cultivate meaningful connections, and support those struggling with life. We believe in the power of healing yourself through the act of helping others.
Volunteers are an integral part of Project Green Ribbon. They assist our core team with planning, coordinating, and managing community engagement and corporate wellness programs. Volunteers will be mentored, trained, and tasked with real projects and real responsibilities. Such experiences are industry relevant, practical, and often valued by employers. This is an opportunity for volunteers to sharpen their soft skills and acquire invaluable experience in working with people in the corporate landscape.
- Executive Admin Assistant x 1
- Admin Assistant x1
- Events Executive x 1
- Events Assistant x 2
- Programme Executive x 1
- Partnership Assistant x 5
- Sponsorships Executive x 1
- Fundraising Executive x 2
- Brand Strategist x 1
- Analytics x 1
- Influencer/ Collaborators Management x 1
- Video Editor x 1
- Graphic Designer x 3
- Social Media Manager x 1
- CRM Manager x 1
- Content Strategist Specialist x 1
- Editor x 1
- Videographer x 2
- Photographer x 2
- Community Writers
- Community Service Officer
- People and Culture Assistant
The positions above are not limited to the subjective roles. If you have any other skill set which you feel may be helpful, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Project Green Ribbon. All information provided will be strict confidence.
Qualities We Look For
- You value the chance to manage real community and business projects.
- You are an energetic problem solver who strives to find the best solutions.
- You like creative work such as brainstorming for ideas and conceptualising events.
- You have a genuine passion to work with the community for the under privileged.